On Monday I visited Bubble London, the bi-annual kids trade show here in London. Bubble concentrates on kids fashion, but fashion and interiors do influence each other so it was a good opportunity to sample the mood for spring/summer 2013. (If any of the Bubble London organisers are reading this: can we please have more interiors in future shows so we don’t have to travel to Paris and Amsterdam if we want to see both? Thank you!)
Here is an impression of my visit. My eye was drawn to candy and neon colours, combined with grey and white and raw materials such as scrap wood and cardboard.
2. Little Creative Factory, founded by two architects from Barcelona, showed the most beautiful swimsuits and INCREDIBLE totes at what was easily my favourite stand.
3. Some nice geometric patterns in fresh colours from Kidscase.
4. Beautiful simple dresses from Little Troll.
5. Neon sandals from MAA.
7. Rockin’ wellies and jewel colours at I Love Gorgeous.
8. Love this print T-shirt from Red Urchin.
9. A cute cap from Little Creative Factory again – these girlfriends rock : )
(images: room to bloom)